Justin enjoys nothing more than obtaining justice for his clients through trial by jury. He is a graduate of Gerry Spence’s famed Trial Lawyers College at Thunderhead Ranch in Wyoming. He is a lifetime member of the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum.
In his free time, Justin plays the saxophone, piano and guitar. He is an avid sailor and has crewed in long distance races, including the Newport Beach to Ensenada Mexico boat race. He is an open water swimmer, and won the “Escape from Alcatraz” swim across the San Francisco bay in his age group in 1999. He also enjoys competing in triathlons. Justin lives in La Canada Flintridge with his wife and two children.
*Gerry Spence’s Trial Lawyers College- Dubois, Wyoming
* Loyola Law School, Juris Doctorate
* University of California Irvine, Bachelor of Arts in Psychology
* California (2005), State Bar Number 238504
* Texas (2017), State Bar Number 24103156
Memberships and Community Involvement:
* Lifetime Member- Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum
* Top Attorney- Pasadena Magazine
* Native Hawaiian Bar Association
* Pasadena Bar Association
* La Canada Flintridge Chamber of Commerce
* Community Scholarship Foundation
* Jaramogi Oginga Odinga Foundation-USA