Nathan has a particular interest in immigration, and is the head of the firm’s immigration department. He originally came to the US from Taiwan when he was a teenager. As a young immigrant himself, he understands the difficulties and struggles the new immigrants face everyday. He is fluent in Mandarin. Nathan enjoys taking his daughter Vivian bowling and hiking on the weekends.
For more information about immigration, please see Nathan’s immigration blog.
* Loyola Law School, Juris Doctorate
* University of California San Diego, Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering
* Attorney- Bander Law Firm, LLP
* Partner- Strassburg, Gilmore & Wei, LLP
* California (2004), State Bar Number 232752
* Texas (2011), State Bar Number 24078053
Memberships and Community Involvement:
* American Bar Association
* Los Angeles County Bar Association
* Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles
* American Immigration Lawyers Association