Will comes from Alaska, the last frontier. Will’s experience is in plaintiff’s personal injury, with an emphasis on catastrophic and brain injury cases. He has successfully resolved hundreds of matters, and taken numerous cases to jury trial. He is a lifetime member of the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum.
An expert outdoorsman, Will has spent weeks at a time exploring the Alaskan wilderness. This adventurous spirit can be seen in his confidence and preparation as he takes the most difficult cases to trial.
* Loyola Law School, Juris Doctorate
* University of Colorado Boulder, Bachelor of Arts in American Studies
* Attorney- Bander Law Firm, LLP
* Partner- Strassburg, Gilmore & Wei, LLP
* California (2005), State Bar Number 238593
* U.S. District Court, Central District of California
Memberships and Community Involvement:
* Lifetime Member- Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum
* American Bar Association
* Los Angeles County Bar Association- Member, Personal Injury Referral Panel
* Consumers Attorneys Association of Los Angeles
* Pasadena Bar Association
* San Gabriel Valley Lawyer Referral Service- Member, Personal Injury Panel